donderdag 30 oktober 2014

MD #234 Peek-a-Boo!!

Hi everyone!!! Welcome to a new fangtastic challenge on the Meljen's Designsteam and Challengeblog!!!
This week: "Peek-a-Boo", use a hidden message or element on your project.
Because it's almost Halloween, I made a Halloweencard, I love Halloween!!
I've used "Vampy Witch" on my card and Melissa was inspired to draw her when she saw Hotel Transylvania with a cute girl called Mavis in it. Absolutely one of my favourite movies to watch!!
My hidden element can be found behind the image. I've put a little magnet in it so it doesn't fall open by itself.

I hope you'll join us this week and be sure to check out what the other girls did with their cards on our challengeblog, they're soooo cute!!
If you decide to play along you don't have to use an image of Meljen's Designs anymore, but when you do you'll get entered twice in the drawing for the prizes ;)
Photobucket

1 opmerking:

  1. Great take on the Challenge this week Celine! Love the image and gorgeous DP's you've used. Great Hidden Element. :o)

    Hugs,
    Amy
    DT Sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails