vrijdag 10 oktober 2014

DT day at Meljen's Designs

Hi everyone!
I was thinking what I could make for you to show here and then I remembered Melissa made some adorable sugarskulls.
I love sugarskulls as long as I can remember. My birthday is november 1st so that's where the love is coming from. As a kid I found out that they celebrate Dia de los Muertos on november 1st so I always wanted to live in Mexico to celebrate my birthday LOL
I made some gift tags with these cute sugarskulls. You can find them in the digital shop of Meljen's Designs herehere and here. These tags were really easy to make. I've used different spray inks and a mask with modelling paste to make the texture.

See you next time!!
Hugs!
Photobucket


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails