vrijdag 15 augustus 2014

DT-day at Meljen's Designs

Hi everyone!
Today I'd like to show you something completely different you can do with the lovely digital images of Meljen's Designs!
Besides scrapbooking/cardmaking I'm also addicted to polymerclay and I've decided to combine these 2 things together. So I present to you: the 3D Steampunk Cupcake!!



My little cupcake measures about 4,7 centimeters in height, so it's tiny. 
This is the image I've used for my 3D project in polymerclay:

I hope you'll like my idea and maybe it's also an idea for you to combine 2 crafts together. 

What do you think? Should I try to make another 3D object of an image of Meljen's Designs? And which one should I do then?
Leave a reply in the comments section and maybe I'll pick your idea for my next polymer project.
Untill next time!!
Hugs!
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails