donderdag 24 juli 2014

MD #220 Feature Presentation

Welcome to a new fun challenge at our Meljen's Designsteam and Challengeblog! This week: Feature Presentation. We would like to see a card inspired by a movie.
My feature presentation is: Pirates of the Caribbean, because I love Johnny Depp and I love pirate movies. So this is the best combination you can get :-)
Be sure to take a look at our challenge blog to check out what the other girls made for you and see which movies inspired them!
The image I've used is Pirate Johnny, which you ofcourse can find in the digital shop of Meljen's Designs.
Don't forget that you've got to use an image of Meljen's Designs or else you won't be in the drawing for the prizes. As every week you've got 3 chances to win 2 images of your choice!
So get your popcorn out and join us in this fun challenge this week!

Photobucket

1 opmerking:

  1. I really like the color scheme of this design. It kind of reminds me of an old, worn treasure map. Nice detailing for this fun pirate image!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails