vrijdag 14 maart 2014

DT-day at Meljen's Designs!

Hello everyone!
It's that time again for me to show you something for inspiration!!!
Today I'm going to show you a card, with a special favourite of mine.
I've been bugging Melissa about this one a couple of months ago. Sorry Melissa ;)
I loved to have something like this because my husband is a part-time professional photographer and I just love cute little mice! So I really, really, really wanted a combination of these 2 things in the digital-shop of Meljen's Designs :)
Meet "Camera Mouse" with the matching wordart "Say Cheese":
I think he's adorable with his camera. Hope you like him as much as I do and if you do, you can find him in the digital shop of Meljen's Designs!!
See you next time!
Hugs!
Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails