donderdag 7 november 2013

Meljen's Designs #185 Friends Forever

Welcome to a new fun challenge at Meljen's Designs: "Friends Forever". This time we'd like to see a card or other project for your best friend!!
I've made a card with one of the newest releases of Meljen's Designs called "Chubby Dragon". I think he's soooo cute with his round belly. You can find him here in the digi-shop of Meljen's Designs.
I immediately thought of the sentiment: Friends through thick and thin, I think it's the perfect sentiment for this image.
I guess one of my best friends is going to get this card really soon :)
If you join in our challenge don't forget you've got to use an image of Meljen's Designs or else you won't be in the drawing for the prizes!
Hope to see your creations this week!!


Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails