donderdag 7 november 2013

Lacy Sunshine Polly Poinsetta

My card for the new challenge on the Lacy Sunshine challengeblog: #20 Anything Goes! I've used the freebie given to me and she's calles Polly Poinsetta from the Flower Pot Pretties collection.
I've made my first Christmascard with her and coloured her up with my new Prisma Colors. Last week it was my birthday and my present was a box with 72 colours. I'm so happy with them, I love colouring with my Prisma's  because I now finally have all colours :) Before I had a box with 24 colours and missed colours like grey and turquoise and different shades of colours.

Photobucket

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig je eerste kerstkaart, grappig en mooi de bloemen!
    Het draakje en de "pompoenmannetjes kaart" in je vorige posten zijn ook erg mooi van kleur.
    Alvast een fijn weekend!
    Groetjes Maia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi kaartje en het draakje hier onder is ook gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card, Celine! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please join us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooie kaart Celine :) thanks for joining the Lacy Sunshine Challenge.
    hugs Ria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartstikke leuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat, dank je wel! Thanks for leaving a message!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails